Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home is Where The Heart Is


Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the c
louds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

There's no place like home. 



Three exams this week, then it's to the 1 month
 remaining point until I'm homebound. Until I get to spend every single day outside, soaking up the sun, watching little kids play. And also laying with my family in the pool drinking margaritas, wasting the day away.
 

Anyway, that's beside the point. 

This weekend we went to Tufts for the annual Snowflake Classic.  It was beautiful in the morning, and into the early afternoon. Everyone did great. Then as 4:00pm approached, our good friend, the sun, went away and the temp. dropped something around 1308513˚. Still. The women took the title, men took 4th, great performances by all. Snowflake-Women for the women and Snowflake-Men  for the men. 


I'll actually post something worth reading eventually. This is more just...not.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment