Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oh Oh 'twas magic, you know.

Isn't it funny how quickly memories fade?
One minute you're smack dab in the center of the best time of your life.
The next? Still enjoying yourself, but you've long moved on.
I think it's so strange! When I scrounge around my memories and replay them, it's like watching a home video. I don't relive them, but rather I watch them as they happen. It's like I've forgotten what it felt like, what emotions I experienced, and it makes me wonder how I ever got into that? It all seems so strange, and almost impossible to experience things like that again. It's very similar to the feeling you get after watching a romantic comedy, like 27 Dresses, or How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. After you watch the path that Kate Hudson and Kathrein Heigl take, the way and the simplicity to falling in love, or at least experiencing something like it, it makes you yearn for that and wonder if getting there is that easy. It makes you wonder if that's what life is really like; it's like a dream.  I'm sure that's exactly what the writers and producers are aiming for, after all, but sheesh! That tactic works so well. And of course, then you get anxious, and start wondering 'hmm...what shall I do?' and 'does this mean so-and-so really could be for me?'
 Of course, that's all bullcrap, and just things your mind concocts, but hey, it's fun while the feeling lasts :P

 Bizarre!

Anyway, on a brighter note. Tomorrow is my last final of the year, now onto Summer. Oh, thank you for coming! How I've missed you so!  Good luck to everyone who is still in school (KU) and those here who still have finals (BU) !!

Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment